Our Farm Rhubarb Sauce Cake
Our Farm shared this recipe on their website. Sounds delicious!
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 c. unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar of Our Farm rhubarb sauce (plain, strawberry, or blueberry)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat well.
- Spread into 9" round.
- Pour 1 jar of rhubarb sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Serve alone or with ice cream or whipped cream.