Hottie Mama Shrimp Tacos
Hot Mama Gena's shared this great recipe on their website. Who doesn't love a good shrimp taco?
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Hot Mama Gena's Original or Xxtra Spicy Hottie Sauce
- ¼ cup Hot Mama Gena's Pepper Relish
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails removed
- ½ tsp Hot Mama Gena?s Hubba Hubba Spice Rub
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1-2 TBS olive oil
- 4-6 flour tortillas
- Romaine Lettuce, torn or chopped
- Mix mayonnaise with Hottie Sauce and Relish; set aside.
- Sprinkle shrimp with spices; set aside. Sautée onion in olive oil for approximately 3 minutes; then add seasoned shrimp. Cook until shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout; remove from heat and toss in bowl with sauce to coat. Fill flour tortillas with chopped lettuce and shrimp, drizzling with any remaining sauce.