Old Goat Chili Dip
Old Goat Foods shared this recipe on their website. It sounds like a party favorite to us!
- 15 oz can refried beans
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup your favorite Old Goat Fruit Salsa
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning
- 1-2 cups Colby/Monterey jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- 1 large bag of chips
- Brown ground beef or turkey in pan with the package of taco seasoning, drain well.
- In a 13x9 baking dish layer refried beans, ground beef/turkey, Old Goat Fruit Salsa, sour cream, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and cheese.
- Open your favorite chips and start dipping!