Nelson Farms Country Store
Chicken Riggie Nachos
- 6 cups shredded chicken
- 1 jar Nelson Farms Riggie Sauce
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded cheese
- 1-2 bags tortilla or corn chips
- Desired toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, beans, olives, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, bacon, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread chips out on an aluminum foil-wrapped cookie sheet.
- Warm riggie sauce on stovetop. Mix in shredded chikcen until mixture is warm throughout.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the chicken riggie sauce mixture and spread evenly on top of the chips. Cover with cheese.
- Place in over for several minutes, until cheese melts.
- Add desired toppings and serve!