Meatballs with Bear-Man Tummy Rub
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Bear-Man Tummy Rub
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup seasonsed bread crumbs
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional Bear-Man Tummy Rub
- Your favorite Bear-Man Barbecue/Dipping Sauce
- Preheat over to 350° F
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Using plastic gloves, if possible, roll meat mixture into 1" balls. Place in a 13"x9" pan an dspace right next to each other. Sprinkle with additional Bear-Man Tummy Rub, to taste.
- Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes, remove from oven and drain well (if needed). Top with your favorite Bear-Man Barbecue/Dipping Sauce. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes more. Remove from oven, let cool slightly (about 5 minutes) serve.
Approximately 50-60 servings
Back to Recipes